Sunday, August 7, 2016

[Document] Life stories kit #33- “Foodies”


Hello all,
I am back to share the August #DLS Scrapdelight kit- “Foodies”. I already get the Main kit and the Embellishment kit but I somehow cannot resist to get the some of add-ons. This time I got two (‘Add-on #3’ and ‘Add-ink’). I was lucky enough to get the ‘Add-on #3’ the same day it was released, because the next day it was already sold out. The ‘Add-ink’ is still available here and the main kit here.
2016-08-06 20.44.40-1
From the sneak-peaks I’ve seen on social media, I may have to save this kit as well, to document my vacation. I am hoping to have enough photos for a whole 6x8 album….. Lucky they sell cards packs from past kits, in case I run low on the DLS #32- “See you soon”, which was originally supposed to be the only kit I used for my vacation. The cards are freakin’ amazing.

ADD-ONS

579657df1bd01-FDS_Sneak_Add-on_03_kl2016-08-06 20.42.57-1
*”add-on 3” image above is ownership of Scrapdeligh. Click image for direct link to products.

The ink add-on came in this super cute polka dot bag, which I am so going to use for layering. I already own quite a lot of Distress inks, but funny enough, not these. So this is why, finally, there was a point in getting the ‘Add-ink’ add-on.
Until now I was always too late for the main Add-on, so this is why I was ecstatic to manage this time. The add-ons Scrapdelight do are very nicely thought out, #1 is the cheapest and #3 is the most expensive and they are all super cute and different. I happened to like the colours in this one the best but I did like the other two as well. The one I got is a kit from Photoplay Paper, called ‘Fun with Friends’ by Traci Smith. It is very, very nice and great quality papers well. I think it’s meant for 12x12 layouts, although there are 2 card cut-apart sheets included. The element stickers are quite large so I’ll have to use them for filler cards. Most are too big to fit in the corner of a photo, unless you had a third of the photo to cover.

Main kit

Here is what the main kit looks like.
 2016-08-06 20.49.21-12016-08-06 20.53.36-12016-08-06 20.51.16-1IMG_20160807_175801
IMG_20160807_2131072016-08-07 21.37.33-1
I especially loved the cute itsy-bitsy  cup stamp. The die-cuts are, as usual, very cute and I am very curious to start using the Mambi sticker sheet. I am actually not sure it is part of the main kit, but it is not from the Embellishment kit or any of the add-ons, so I guessed…main kit.

 

Embellishment kit

Here is the embellishment kit.
579207396631d-FDS_Sneak_EmbKit_kl
* image ownership of Scrapdelight. Click image for direct link to products.
And here is how the Embellishment kit came this month.  I am over the moon, everything is super cute!! I hate sushi so that will be a bit of a problem, but I’ll find a way to use it anyway. Maybe I’ll be brave and try sushi, ahahhaha.
2016-08-06 20.42.00-1
Thank you guys for stopping by and see you soon.
Keep it crafty!
Love, Vessy

No comments:

Post a Comment