Sunday, July 3, 2016

[Document] Life Stories Kit #32- 'See you soon' + Announcement

Hello all,

Long time, no see. I hope you've been well:)

Today I want to start a new chapter on my blog. My actual true paper crafting addiction is Project Life and memory keeping in general. I don't know why I postponed sharing it with you for so long:)

In the next weeks I will photograph some of my 2016 pages, and soon I will also start sharing some Process videos, YAY! I am very nervous, yet excited about this:)

I thought it is only befitting to start with a share of the kit I am subscribed to. This is the Scrapdelight Document Life Stories (DLS) main kit and the Embellishment kit. This time I also got two add-on- Letters and Labels.

The main kit is available for purchase separately (without subscription), they always have extras on hand, also from the Add-ons. This is where you can find it and  Here is a link to the Add-ons.

This month's kit is has a travel theme and is called "See you soon". I just loooove the colors this month. Probably my favorite thing are the flamingos and  the VW hippy van- sooo cute.




Here is the whole kit together

The 4x6 cards

The 3x4 cards

Doilies, die-cuts, cut-apparts, tiny word stickers, thread and flat enamel dots

Wood veneer, sequin mix and a large sticker

And don\t forget the wahsi + all in the awesome box all comes in

The Embellishment kit

The two add-ons

This is the kit, I really love it! Unfortunately my vacation isn't until mid august, so I will get to use it in September. How will I ever make it. Luckily, there is another kit coming in August (Foodies) so I get to use that one:)

In the mean time, I need to use up some stash, ASAP.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Process videos and the official launch of the YouTube channel!

Hope to see you there very soon! Keep it crafty!

Love,
 Vessy

No comments:

Post a Comment